Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow Snow.... Snoq

Yes. I misspelled Snow. I WANTED TO it was my grand plan.


Ugh another p-day in the Mission. Was going to try and Email my family and stuff, but hey no emails from them! ISIN'T THAT GREAT. so I am just going to sit here and ramble on my blog. OH WAIT I HAVE TO CHECK SOMETHING.


Oh Im back now. Wnat I was looking at. you ask? I CANT TELL YOU. Its a secret Assedo!



Muahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahah

I have totally lost it this morning. /Sigh. Anyway, I hope you are all alright. I am going to go do... Something I hope.


Also, This was the converstaion I had with an MSN Spam Robot.


LOL'd.


[12:49] Austin: ?
[12:49] Noemi: hey, Age/Sex/Location?
[12:49] Austin: ahh.... your a robot eh?
[12:50] Noemi: hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo fu%$^ horny today for some reason lol
[12:50] Austin: YEs. your a robot.
[12:50] Austin: Well hell.
[12:50] Noemi: listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!
[12:50] Austin: ha yeah. And I am the burning tiger dragon lord.
[12:50] Noemi: I can show u how to watch if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE:-$
[12:51] Austin: ok
[12:51] Noemi: well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT.. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe!http://www./alina fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!
[12:51] Austin: I doubt it.
[12:51] Noemi: Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?:-$
[12:52] Austin: **Cough**\
[12:52] Noemi: OH SHIT.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..
[12:53] Austin: ....
[12:53] Noemi: AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my webcam show if you want to watch click the linkhttp://www./alina
[12:53] Austin: I hate f****ng robots.



Dang Robots. Oooh well.


And I keep Yelling at it.

WILL ADD MOAR SOONZ
[12:55] Austin: YOUR STILL A ROBOT>
[12:55] Noemi: AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my webcam show if you want to watch click the linkhttp://www./alina
[12:55] Austin: Now we see that the robot wont even talk to me.
[12:55] Austin: JEEEZZZZ I Suck at life.
[12:56] Austin: Damg.
[12:56] Austin: dang*
[12:56] Noemi: AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my webcam show if you want to watch click the linkhttp://www./alina
[12:56] Austin: Well.
[12:56] Austin: Anyway, I hope my Blog readers enjoy this.
[12:56] Austin: BECAUSE I DON'T



Anyway, Um.... Link Removed, so no one tries to get a free cam site.

lawl.

and this is funny

1 comment:

  1. i left youa comment but there was an error. that sucks. it was awesome. oh well. so its snoq... snowing there? share your snow!

    becareful of robots... they only want your body. lol

    ReplyDelete