Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahh, A new Blog.

SO I finally decided to go and write a full awesome blog entry. Problem is I have run out of Ideas As of... now. Ok that was a tiny joke, I mean I am not totally Out of Ideas, I mean I do have a new Companion, to do missionary work with, so that is good. I am quite excited for this coming set of weeks, learning new things etc.



I dunno it should be a good time, Sir Jackson, is quite a good man. I think we are going to have some good times, and enjoy the time we have to work with each other. So yeah. Stil lliving in Belle Blaine Iowa, that is good its still a small town, but it is a good one. I like the folks here they are nice, and have that small town helpful Charm. for the most part. there have been a few people, that dont care for Mormon missionaries in there Town, but I can't balme them. there are a lot of bad things that get spread around about us, and I suppose that is one reason we are here. to help alleviate some of the dirty rumors about us. I am alright with that.


Lets see... not much new to report. I have been working on this story idea in my head perhaps Ill write some of it next time I post. Infact I will.



Mucho love mates.

-Austin J

No comments:

Post a Comment