Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Alas, Random

Just wanted to say hi to yall. Things are good. I can't complain. I was really like... tired and sick this morning, but I am good now. Much better in fact. so yeah. I dunno. past coiple of days I have been pretty good, its been a long couple of days but good! I am Quite lucky I am going to send my copy of Zap! to the creators and they are going to sign it and send it back! I am way excited about that. ALSO Jeph Jaques of Questionable Content, is going to start taking comissions for artwork. so I drop 100$ USD annnd I get some Hand drawn Questionable Content art! Woooooot. (I typed that Woot with a beat. But, YOU CANT HEAR THAT)


so yeah. things are good.



Websites refrenced in this Article,

Http://www.questionablecontent.net
Http://www.zapinspace.com


Enjoy life folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment